Monday, January 27, 2014

Tulle-tally Gorgeous!

I think you will be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't think that tulle skirts are the most girly piece of clothing ever created.  Full, flouncy pastel skirts echo back to those days where you'd prance around your house in those tutus and dance costumes.  You probably think that those days are long gone, but....

You're wrong!!

A new trend is bringing back the days of little girl dress up in full force - it is now socially acceptable, even fashionable to wear full tulle skirts in public!

After peplum and leather leggings and that loathsome "All Sheer Everything" trend, the tulle skirt is a breath of fresh air.  The skirts are so gorgeous and ladylike that I want them all!

Here are some of my favorite pictures!

The skirt and sweatshirt combo is to die for.
(from Pinterest)

Pair your skirt with a statement necklace and voila! Fashion knockout.
(from Pinterest)

This skirt is from Crewcuts!! I think I'll grab it the next time I'm in there.
(from Pinterest)
I seriously can't get enough of these skirts.  What do y'all think?

-xoxo, Beccy

No comments:

Post a Comment