Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Budget Preppy | DIY Lilly Pulitzer Decor

So I am always looking for something new to spruce up the decorations in my room.  I am someone who gets bored very easily - I'm always looking to change it up every once in a while.  I have managed to temper myself to small changes - since I figured a major room remodeling every six months would neither be affordable or practical (though I can assure you, I'd play interior designer all day if I could).

When I last remodeled my room, I bought a bunch of super cute photo frames from Hobby Lobby.  They were silver photo frames with pearls all around the edges - PERFECT for a girl who loves her pearls!  While I proceeded to fill many of them with photos of family and close friends, one sat empty for a while, as I had no photo that would fit well in it.

It's been a year since I bought the frame, but FINALLY I figured out the perfect use for it!  I went online and searched for pretty, preppy printables (all that alliteration...) on Google.  I then found one I completely loved.  It was a Lilly Pulitzer print of beach balls with a quote written on it.

I printed it out, cut it to size and stuck it in the frame, and voila!



Such an easy way to add a bit of color to your room!  It certainly brightens up my workspace! 

What do you like to do to decorate your room?
-xx, Beccy

No comments:

Post a Comment