Monday, June 24, 2013

Mani Mondays | Essie's "Lovie Dovie"

I love nail polish.

There is nothing I love more than to buy a new bottle of cute polish and have a fun spa day at home.  I stick to more traditional colors like pinks, reds and nudes - though sometimes I'll get a little crazy and buy a color like orange to throw in the mix.

Pink is always a good color for summer.  One of my mottos is "When in doubt, go pink" and for a good reason - pink, pearls and a preppy style are like two peas in a pod.  This color is the perfect pink - think of a cross between a flamingo and bubble gum.  For some reason, I cannot help but think of Barbie when I see this!


You can purchase Essie's "Lovie Dovie" for $8 at any Essie retailer.  Essie always has top notch formulas for its polishes.  They paint on so smoothly and the colors are so vibrant!  This one is definitely on my favorites list!


Happy Mani Monday y'all!!
-xx, Beccy

No comments:

Post a Comment