Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Contest!

So recently I bought a ton of gorgeous fabric to make the bows for my business.  I have already thought of a few names for the bows, but I need more!
 
If you would like a bow to be named after you, do the following:
 
Like my Facebook page here:
 
Follow my Instagram
 
It really is that easy!
 
Here's a close-up of the fabric.
 



My personal favorite - a clover leaf pattern with carnation pink, blue and white.  Perfect for your inner girly girl!
 
 
 
 

Gorgeous flower bursts in an arrangement of summer hues - perfect for a party!





 

Soft lavender, robin's egg blue, cream, and tangy orange make this lacy pattern ladylike and demure. 

 
 
 


Bright orange damask is perfect for hot weather and sunny skies! 

 
If you would like to have YOUR name as the name of one of these bows, follow the instructions posted above!  When the bow line is launched in July, your name will be the name of the bow! 
 
Decisions will be announced ONE WEEK from now! 
 
Have fun y'all!
-xx, Beccy
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie! First of all I love your ideas and am so proud of you! Second, I don't have instagram, so is liking your fb page enough? I love that orange bow! haha Love you!

    ReplyDelete